Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Panda Eyes



Dear DD

Nope, this title does not refer to you. It refers to Mummy. Eversince that freak accident on 30th Aug 08 (pls dun blame your NN jiejie!) and you couldn't suck your big thumb due to the even bigger bandage on your index finger, you have been seeking comfort in me. You don't want the pacifier either. Everynight, you have been waking up 6-7 times, crying out for some comfort from me. The sleep deprived me do the best i can, but I think you don't rest well too! Now Mummy is worried about what will happen when we are not in town early next month for a week. How will you fare with Grandma taking care of you at night? I hope you don't give her too much trouble and make her too exhausted!

Mummy has also just started you on formula milk. But you don't seem to enjoy it at all. You practically spit out the whole teat when we tried to feed you some. Guess you still need some time to get used to it.

Loving you, My youngest baby.

Mummy

No comments: